The New York Times finally meets our demands. “Who knew women could write books?” Wishing your life away. Is keeping a baby alive “productive?” Leia turns ten months. Participation trophies: threat or menace? Figuring out “the twist” ahead of time.
- Bustle.com: "Exciting 'New York Times' Bestseller List Changes Mean Your Favorite New YA Books Are About To Get More Attention"
- "You’ve come a long way, baby"
- "The Times it is a-changing, part deux" -- Michael Bourret’s post on the NYT change
- I Know How She Does It by Laura Vanderkam | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks | Indiebound
- Today.com: "Steelers linebacker James Harrison won't let his kids have participation trophies"
- How I Met Your Mother Season 4, Episode 19: "Murtaugh"
- The Incredibles -- "Everyone is special."
- Barry’s Recommended Reading: Top Ten by Alan Moore, Gene Ha, Xander Cannon | Amazon | BN.com
- Morgan’s Recommended Reading: The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks | Indiebound
- Rate us on iTunes