A lot of parenting talk, including dance class, a quiz to determine if you’re ready for parenthood, and more. Barry goes viral. Sort of. Book doulas—yeah, they’re a thing. Why your first book has to be perfect. And how do you avoid the scourge of multitasking when you need to monotask (i.e., write)?
- mother! (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes
- <Are you ready for parenthood? A quiz for couples on the precipice.
- Barry goes “viral,” ‘90s style. (About halfway down the page, someone named “Ushgarak” posts two lists. I actually wrote both of them.) 10 Reasons why Star Wars is better than Star Trek
- Book doulas: the new way to push your writing into the world | Books | The Guardian
- Multitasking Damages Your Brain And Career, New Studies Suggest
- Freedom: Internet, App and Website Blocker
- Quitter App – Marco.org
- Pomodoro Technique - Wikipedia
- ”The prospect of being hanged focuses the mind wonderfully.”The Samuel Johnson Sound Bite Page: Apocrypha
- Is Astrology Rubbish? Don't Get Me Started - Seeker
- Calendar — Barry Lyga Dot Com
- Rate us on iTunes