We finish (?) discussing the New York Times bestsellers list. Leia eats everything imaginable. “Lady guilt is heavy.” Parenting advice and anti-advice. High-chair condoms. Feeling like a one-hit wonder as an author. The tension between what readers like and what writers want to write. Lyga’s Law of Publishing.
- The NYT's Pamela Paul discusses the YA bestseller list on Twitter
- Don't feed babies honey
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Skip Hop Take Care Shopping Cart & High-Chair Cover
- Munchkin Warm Glow Baby Wipe Warmer -- The wipes warmer Morgan had to have and never used
- Friday Night Lights TV show
- NPR: "Reflecting On Football And Addiction As 'Friday Night Lights' Turns 25"
- Friday Night Lights by H. G. Bissinger | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks | Indiebound
- A Prayer for the City by H. G. Bissinger | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks | Indiebound
- Barry's opus: "The Book that Will Kill Me"
- Misery by Stephen King | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks | Indiebound
- Barry’s Recommended Reading: The Library at Mount Char by Scott Hawkins | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks | Indiebound
- Morgan’s Recommended Reading: Tiny Little Things by Beatriz Williams | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks | Indiebound
- Rate us on iTunes