Celebrating #MarriageEquality with some more talk about marriage, as well as an appreciation of single people. Plus: Life in the Age of Screeching, Barry rants about the future of publishing, and Morgan wants ice cream.
- "Supreme Court Ruling Makes Same-Sex Marriage a Right Nationwide" -- The New York Times
- @kellybaden's tweet on Justice Kennedy's opening sentence
- Freedom to Marry: "Marriage vs. Civil Union or Domestic Partnership"
- Rebecca Traister’s tweet about single-bashing
- And her article following up on it, for The Cut: "Marriage Equality Is Also a Win for Single People"
- Psychology Today: "Singles are Selfish. True or False?"
- Barry’s Google Hangout on Male Survivors of Sexual Assault
- BarryLyga.com -- This Week in Rejection!
- WiRL Episode 15: The One where Leia Flirts -- Discussion of Netflix's program to determine when people stop watching shows
- "Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited completely revamps how authors get paid" -- Mashable
- "Before the Hunt!" -- I Hunt Killers prequels on BarryLyga.com
- Morgan’s Recommended Reading: Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks | Indiebound
- Barry is Reading: The Girl with the Wrong Name by Barnabas Miller (preorder links) | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks
- Barney Miller
- Rate us on iTunes