Morgan and Barry cheat at binge-watching. The only fashion name Barry knows. Some serious discussion about writers, math, and finances. Morgan loves being married. Barry’s still reading a book he doesn’t like.
- Park Dietz -- Barry misremembered. Dietz had a different connection to Law & Order. But a search for the word "consultant" on the show's IMDB page brings up several legal consultants.
- "U Can’t Touch This"
- Alexander Hamilton’s idea that economic status can be used to compel people to do good is explained in this book.
- The new $10 bill
- Aziz Ansari on marriage
- The marriage penalty
- "Tax Day: Are You Receiving a Marriage Penalty or Bonus?" -- The New York Times
- “The days are long, but the years are short.” Credit where credit's due -- it's from Gretchen Rubin.
- Barry could've had a V8
- Morgan’s Recommended Reading: Summer Sisters by Judy Blume | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks | Indiebound
- Treat Yo’self Day
- Rate us on iTunes