We swear this isn’t turning into a TV review podcast, but…we just have to spend some time on Younger and Friends from College. Is it OK for men to use female pseudonyms? What do you say to someone who is afraid to have kids? The economics of cookbooks. Plus: You knew it was coming: Potty training.
- Younger | TVLAND.com
- Friends from College - Wikipedia
- Episode 3 · Friends From College · TV Review Friends From College takes on YA for some reason · TV Club · The A.V. Club
- Men Are Apparently Adopting Ambiguous Pen Names to Sell Psychological Thrillers to Women
- The History of Nancy Drew
- White Writer Makes "Best Poetry" — With An Asian Pen Name
- The Hidden Risks of Writing a Cookbook
- Oh Crap! Potty Training by Jamie Clowacki | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks
- Ask Polly: I’m Terrified of Having Kids!
- Barry Recommends: Everything Matters! by Ron Currie Jr. | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks | Indiebound
- We discuss The Seduction of Water: Writing in Real Life — Episode 24: The One with Spoilers for The Princess Bride
- Morgan Recommends: The Trespasser by Tana French | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks | Indiebound
- Rate us on iTunes