Celebrating Mothers Day — good idea or selling out? Has the time come for time-outs? How parenting is like being Batman. (Guess which one of us came up with that.) The scourge of “idea debt” for writers, and how to break out of it. Plus: Barry has a book on the list of the 50 Best YA Novels of all time!
- The Inventor of Mother's Day Disowned the Holiday, and So Should We All - The Atlantic
- "You know, like Caine in Kung Fu"
- Janet Lansbury
- Time's Up for 'Timeout' - The Atlantic
- Americans’ Opinions On Spanking Vary By Party, Race, Region And Religion | FiveThirtyEight
- Imagining your future projects is holding you back.
- Scriptnotes, 296: Television with Damon Lindelof
- Amulet (comics) - Wikipedia
- The Leftovers (TV Series 2014– ) - IMDb
- Boy Toy on Booklist's 50 Best YA Books of All Time
- BooklistYA on Twitter
- Rate us on iTunes