Morgan damns Barry with faint praise. Mornings! Showers! Is the “limit your kid’s screentime” notion an anti-feminist plot? Barry’s theory that multiple TVs lead to divorce. Plus, Morgan preps for her first writing conference…and makes a soul-searching confession.
- This Mom Is Extraordinarily Tired Of Making Dinner
- The debate over screen time is really about moms, not kids.
- Appliances and their impact: the ownership of domestic technology and time spent on household work
- Bitch Sesh: A Real Housewives Breakdown by Earwolf on iTunes
- SCBWI New Jersey | 2016 June Conference
- Goodreads | Claudia and the Sad Good-bye (The Baby-sitters Club, #26) by Ann M. Martin (This is the book where Claudia's grandmother dies.)
- ASU | The Virginia G. Piper Center for Creative Writing
- Rate us on iTunes