Does a debut have to be big? Guess what: Your sales aren’t determined by the quality of your book. Are celebrity memoirs worth the massive cost? Morgan has opinions about Captain America: Civil War. The (missing) narrative of the Stay-At-Home Dad.
- Debut novels: Why new authors are making millions | EW.com
- Mad Men - Don breaks up with Dr. Faye Miller over the phone - YouTube "I hope she knows you only like the beginnings of things."
- Captain America: Civil War
- Black Panther
- The Great Darkness Saga
- What It’s Like When a Stay-at-Home Dad Goes Back to Work
- Mr. Mom
- Three Men and a Baby
- Daddy Day Care
- Why Do We Teach Girls That It’s Cute to Be Scared? - The New York Times
- Barry is Reading: Plastic Man by Kyle Baker | Amazon (Vol.1) | Amazon (Vol. 2) | Comixology
- Morgan Recommends: Rosemary: The Hidden Kennedy Daughter by Kate Clifford Larson | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks | Indiebound
- Rate us on iTunes