A discussion of NaNoWriMo. A caution about holiday time in publishing and an invocation of Lyga’s Law. Should authors respond to negative reviews? Comparing books to babies. What would Morgan do if someone panned Gillian Anderson? Morgan looks to her past to figure out her future.
- NaNoWriMo: National Novel Writing Month
- There's no "I hate NaNoWriMo" Twitter account, but here's a Google search
- Accidental Tech Podcast
- Marco Arment: "I got here with over a decade of hard work building what I have. You can tell yourself you can’t do it forever, or you can start today."
- Christmas Vacation Bonus Check Scene - YouTube
- Christa Desir: "I suggest you remove the suggestion box"
- John Scalzi: "Mmmm… One Star-rific!"
- "Tawdry piece of rag fiction" -- one-star review for Boy Toy
- The Cut: "Parenthood Means Constantly Imagining Worst-Case Scenarios"
- "Best of Christmas Story - You'll Shoot Your Eye Out.m4v ..."
- Barry is Reading: The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King | Amazon | BN.com | iBooks | Indiebound
- Iowa Writers' Workshop
- Rate us on iTunes